Congratulations! You have made it through to phase three of the Royal Academy of Management – Master of Leadership and Management Program assessments.
We would like to invite you to attend the Assessment Center specifically designed for our Program. This requires your personal attendance to go through the numerous assessments that measure program-related competencies.
You have been invited to attend the Assessment Center at the below date and time:
Date: 19th of November 2022
Time: 13:00 PM. Please note that this is your allocated time slot
Duration: Total duration of 6 hours per candidate, including registration, assessments and breaks.
Venue: German University of Technology (GUtech) Main Building, Halban
During the day, you will take part in the following tests:
- Scenarios Test: for a duration of 135 minutes (approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes)
- Situational Judgment Test: for a duration of 30 minutes
- Arabic Language Assessment Test: for a duration of 60 minutes
Total duration of all tests per applicant, including breaks, is almost 6 hours. We understand that this is a lengthy process, but we promise to make it as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We just need your focus and full energy!
In order to ensure a smooth process, all applicants should strictly follow the instructions below:
- Ensure you arrive at your allocated time slot, which is 13:00 AM on Saturday, 19th of November 2022.
- Ensure you bring your original National ID Card – hard or digital copies won’t be accepted.
- Not attending the Assessment Center on the allocated date and time will exclude you from the assessment process.
- This assessment cannot be done remotely or repeated at another time or date. We apologize that individual cases won’t be considered.
- You do not need to prepare in advance for these Assessments. You will be receiving joining instructions earlier before the Assessment Center, make sure you read them carefully before joining us on Saturday!
- Failure to follow any of the above instructions will disqualify you from attending the Assessment Center and the Assessment Process accordingly.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact the Program’s support team, by clicking on Help Desk on the Program’s page through www.ram.gov.om, from 8:00 am until 18:00 pm.
We appreciate your participation in this process and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Very best wishes!
The Master of Leadership and Management Team